- The condition of having paid work
- the state of being employed or having a job; “they are looking for employment”; “he was in the employ of the city”
- The action of giving work to someone
- the act of giving someone a job
- A person’s trade or profession
- the occupation for which you are paid; “he is looking for employment”; “a lot of people are out of work”
- a mutual expression of views (especially an unpleasant one); “they had a bitter exchange”
- give to, and receive from, one another; “Would you change places with me?”; “We have been exchanging letters for a year”
- An act of giving one thing and receiving another (esp. of the same type or value) in return
- chemical process in which one atom or ion or group changes places with another
- A visit or visits in which two people or groups from different countries stay with each other or do each other’s jobs
- A short conversation; an argument
- Vellore (வேலூர்), is a city and headquarters of Vellore district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The 142-year old municipality was crowned as largest Corporation (area wise) in Tamilnadu on August 2008.It is considered to be one of the oldest surviving cities in South India.
- Vellore is a state assembly constituency in Tamil Nadu. Elections and winners in the constituency are listed below.
Rock sculpture at Vellore
Vellore Fort, Vellore